Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentines Day and DC


Guess where I get to go for Valentine's Day? You guessed it Washington DC!! Steve has a conference out there the whole week before V-day. I am going to join him towards the end of the week and spend a few days sight seeing. This is a much needed vacation with no children!!! I have had a bit of a hard time adjusting to 3 children 24/7 and working full time. Hopefully in the next few months I will be able to cut back at work. But until then.......Yeah for business trips!

3 comments:

Sally F said...

Wow, so fun! I went to DC when I was 13. I would love to see it as an adult!

Tamie said...

LUCKY you! no kidding! enjoy to the utmost! (and take lots of pictures...)

alisafye said...

How fun! I love DC--good shoppping and good food. Try to sneak into the White House for me.