Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kid tag!

So we always do husband tags...why not a kids tag? I thought I would start with the littlest monkey.

JONAH

Jonah's favorite things...in no particular order.

1. Rookie and Sadie (the Dogs)

2. Candy

3. Any thing physical

4. cuddling

5. Sleeping in!

Things on his to-do list

1. Homework

2. Clean his room

3. test for his next belt in Karate

4. hiding candy in his room

5. sign up for soccer

Snacks he loves

1. CANDY

2. granola bars

3. Grips

4. He likes to sneak a sip of my Diet Coke

5. Edamame

5 facts you may not know about him

1. He scored 8 points in his BBall game on Saturday

2. He was second place last night in a contest in Karate

3. He LOOOOVVVEEESSS animals He will even say hello to the fish when he gets home from school.

4. He often tells me "I am the smartest kid in my class". Glad he has high self esteem!

5. He will talk in a funny voice to make us laugh.

5 facts you may not know about him

1. He is very independent

2. He has another loose tooth!

3. His is a head taller than most 6 year olds

4. He is really good at Rock Band

5. He is MY favorite 6 year old!!!

0 comments: