Friday, January 2, 2009

They're back!!!

Do you all remember our RUDE neighbors that left dog poop in a bag on our front porch??? (see September's posts) Well they are at it again. The latest is they are pounding on the wall (we live in a condo) if they think we are being too loud. I HAVE HAD IT WITH THEM. I don't know how to make things better! I shook off the previous poop episode. I smile and wave when I see them. I even left a Christmas goodie on their front porch. I am at the end of my rope. I told Steve we need to move.....but who can actually sell their homes in this market right now?! Any suggestions on what I should do with my poop leaving, wall pounding neighbors????

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Gosh girl I don't have any good ideas. Remember the pyscho next door to us in Mulberry, he threw rotten potatoes on our front lawn, brought his dog over to poop in our yard, etc...
Are they a family? Do they have kids? Besides wacko-do they keep different hours? They should have thought of what they were doing when they decided on a condo-it is polite to be considerate of others-maybe leave a real estate flyer in their mail box????? Maybe go out in left field and invite them over for family home evening so they can really see how fab you all are and how lucky they are to have you. Good luck girl-keep smiling!

Katie said...

get louder each time they pound

Michelle said...

Kill them with kindness. It sounds like you already are, though. Play dumb and go over and ask them if you are being too loud since they are pounding on the wall. Maybe they will feel bad and stop. I don't know! I am sorry though!

alisafye said...

You guys should all go poop on their porch!
Hi Lindsay! Yes, after all these years, I'm still building the Kingdom in all I say and do.
Your family is beautiful! It looks like you have a great life! Love your blog.

Lindsay said...

Thank you for all the advice! I have chosen to follow Alisa's advice! Pooping on their front porch would be therapy! My mom LOVED your advice!