Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been tagged!

My friend Katie tagged me with a "Husband Tag".....here it goes!

Steve's 5 favorite things:
1. Me! He tells me I am his favorite person everyday
2. The kids
3. Anything that he can gain knowledge from. He constantly needs info going in to his brain.
4. Music
5. FOOTBALL...Denver Broncos to be specific!

5 things on his to-do list:
1. Finish the basement
2. Go to law school
3. Deep sea fishing
4. Sail a boat in the Caribbean
5. Get a new car...he would prefer a BMW or Audi...right!

5 snacks he loves:
1. Gatoraide
2. Vitamin water
3. Red mango icecream
4. Fritos...I NEVER buy those!
5. Apple

5 facts you may not know about him:
1. He plays the trumpet
2. He speaks Korean
3. He has only 1 sister
4. Every one tells him he has a radio voice and should be a D.J.
5. He had a jazz band back in the day!

5 places he has lived:
1. Utah
2. Texas
3. Mississippi
4. Wyoming
5. Colorado

5 quirky things about him: (oh where to begin?!)
1. He has to have water on his nightstand every night. He leaves the cups in our room. He will have 5 to 6 cups on our dresser at a time. Drives me crazy!! I call him Bo from the movie Signs.
2. He has to have his sheets tucked in tight to sleep.
3. Shrimp gives him the willies
4. He CAN NOT sleep with our reading before hand.
5. He has to set the dryer on some funky cycle because he thinks it dries the clothes better...what?!

I will tag:
Angie
Tamie
Sally
Serenity
Heather Demke...P.S. Heather I need a password to get on to your blog. Help!

3 comments:

Katie said...

A DJ-I'll notice next time

Tamie said...

very interesting....i will attempt to do this tag---i can be realllyyyy bad about returning tags :)
you guys should come here for a Bronco's bust someday---too bad they screwed up in the pre-playoffs with the chargers and we're not actually in the super-bowl---ah, but they got rid of shanahan (and i think they already got a new coach, some young fella---but don't take my word on that, i breeze by when the sports is on...)

Sally F said...

Sounds like a great guy! I can't wait to meet him and the kids someday.