Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful

I am feeling greatful today and thought I better take advantage of that emotion! :) In particular I am greatful for my husband. Our life has been a rollercoaster these past few months and it doesn't look like the coaster is going to slow down any time soon. He has been so patient and kind....even when I loose patience and hope. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life! He keeps me sane!

I am also thankful for my 3 little monkeys. They have taken over my life and I love it! They make me laugh every day and make my world a better place. I love when I come home from work and hear them running for the door saying "Liinnndddssayyyy!!!!". Smile!!

I am thankful for family....especially my mom! She trully is my biggest fan and the best support system I could ask for.

Lastley I am thankful for friendship. In the past few months I have strengthened old friendships and made many new ones. There is nothing better than getting a call or email from a friend asking how you are.

3 comments:

Tamie said...

oh sweetie! how beautifully said! lots of love your way and sure hope that things calm down a little and get a bit easier for you---whatever it is that you're going through---hugs through the computer :)

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Lindsay, I love checking in on your blog! You look great, wish we lived closer. I feel like going out to lunch with you.

Cindy said...

Linds, I miss you! I remember those good old days when you and Amber 'played' at the library!! Your life sounds so good, I am so happy for you!