Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Latest funny conversation

I have to record these conversations so we will always remember them. My blog readers may not be interested. Just go with it people! :)

A two year old was sitting in front of us in church this week. She was having a very hard time...temper tantrums and break downs.

I said to Jonah "She must be two years old!"

Jonah "How do you know she is two?"

Me "Because they call it the terrible two's. You have lots of temper tantrums!"

Jonah "Alexa must be going through the terrible nine's"

HILARIOUS!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Those kids of yours are adorable! I bet you are the best thing that has ever happened to them. It was fun to see you again at Target. I love all the funny things kids say. It is one of the best things about them!

Laura said...

I am loving all those conversations that you are posting. It gives me a good giggle. :)