Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our FIRST anniversary!

I can't believe we have been married for a year. Every one warned me that the first year is really hard. I honestly can tell you it has been so fun and a breeze. Steve and I really are a great match! He spoiled me for our first anniversary. We had a delicious dinner at The Melting Pot, we went to Messiah sing along and the stayed in a luxurious suite at Hotel Monaco.
A special thanks to Grandma Shields for watching the monkeys so we could escape!

Messiah sing along

Our pretty hotel room

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow... has it already been a year. Congratulations on having a wonderful first year. I guess if they say the first year is one of the hardest that's a good sign for your future together. :)

Michelle said...

You look hot in those pics! Congrats on one year. Yeah! Time flies. Seems like just yesterday we were at your wedding. You two make a great couple. I agree, the first year is great!

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! Coungratulations! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!