Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes!

I am excited to say I officially gave notice at my job!

Yes this working girl of over 10 years is throwing in the towel. I am giddy at the idea of not having to be somewhere every morning, not having to worry about payroll, employee conflicts and numbers, numbers, numbers!!! I look forward to doing laundry at 11am, making dinner every day and cleaning house. I am not done working but I am done with stressful work. I have a great opportunity to work from home. I can basically set my schedule. I am so excited for a new adventure!!!

3 comments:

Sally F said...

Congrats!!!! It's awesome to be home, but I'm amazed at how I find my time is still taken up somehow! It's true, though, that I'm still busy, but it's not as stressful.

Tamie said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! taking that opportunity will be the best thing for you----congrats!

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT