Monday, November 9, 2009

No in the mood!

Have you ever not been in the mood to blog?

It's been almost a month since I put something on our blog and honestly I don't know when I will have the desire to add something new and exciting!

To put things in to perspective.....we have been going through fertility treatments for 18 months and I am EXHAUSTED. This last go round I ended up having to take meds to induce a miscarriage(second miscarriage in two months). So between throwing up, some days taking up to 6 medications, giving myself shots, gaining tons of weight, feeling super moody, super emotional, tired, visiting the doctor countless times, numerous ultra sounds, invasive tests, feeling like my body has been taken over by aliens, the emotional roller coaster and peoples unbelievable comments....I am tired and have no desire to blog! But the funny thing is I feel guilty about not wanting to blog! Ridiculous I know!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Lindsay, I had no idea. That must be so frustrating!!! I hope things will work out as you want them to soon.

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

Lindsay, I feel your pain. I'm so sorry you are going through all this right now. Some day we'll have to get together and compare notes... Good luck with everything.

Angie said...

Lindsay....I have totally been thinking about you since saturday. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!!!!

Tamie said...

linds: NEVER feel guilty about not blogging....gosh, you're going through A TON of stuff and emotions and everything. i wish that it were going easier for you with everything....sigh. ugh and chin up?
i'll be praying for you and steve. good luck!

Bridgette said...

Hey girl-you do what is best for YOU! I haven't posted since Sept. I had no idea what you were going through, a close co-worker is going through the same heartache and is hard watching when there is nothing we can do but prayers. I hear some of the comments and the audicity of people astound me. Remember Judy Harvey's girl Sarah-her and her husband have been going through those fertility treatments also. Please know that I love you!