Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!!!

We had a great 4th. My dad came in to town in the morning and dropped off some furniture. Then in the afternoon we went down to the lake and played around for a while. Then in the evening we headed to Sandy city and watched the fire works. Caleb went with Steve's parents in their RV for the weekend. It was strange to only have the two little ones...but very easy!!!
Steve and J-man in the canoe
Lex and I in the kayak
Us waiting for the fireworks to start. And yes I am wearing Alexa's hat....I wore it all day long!! Channeling my inner 9 year old. Well...I just didn't want to do my hair!


How can you resist this face????

4 comments:

Supershepherds said...

Oh my good Lindz...you and your family are so stinkin cute. We need to get together sometime. Miss you.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

LIndsay, I just said to Gabe, (and you will know what this means without explaining it), "DO NOT.......GOT IN THERE!" I miss you. I'm in the mood to hang out.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

I meant, "go in there"

tiffany said...

Hi Lindsay,
Fun talking to you online!! Cute pictures on ur blog and it's so cute. I hope you are having a fun summer this year!! Keep up the great work on ur blog.. ~ Take care!