Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The winners!!!!

The results are in and the 5 winners are..........

Katie
Bridgette
Rach
Amber
Cindy

You each have created fabulous memories in my life!

Katie....Oh the stories and laughs from back in the day! I can remember laughing so much my side hurt. Do you remember when Kristi wanted to take your cat to high school for show and tell and the cat ended up getting out of the car and running away!!!!

Bridgette....One of my favorite people from Arkansas. You always had your door open to us! I remember just coming over to say hi and little Joshy being confused because we weren't eating. He took us to the fridge and said "Here's the food!". Too funny!

Rach...Not only my hairdresser but the funnest girl to talk to! So many laughs and some how you always get me to spill all my beans!!!

Amber...Where to begin?! The BEST mission companion!! Do you remember when Sister Lewis made you a dress that we could both fit in??

Cindy...Our favorite day of the week was our library day at the Mulberry Library (wouldn't you agree Amber?). You took such good care of us and kept us laughing!


I will begin your projects tomorrow. I know my husband will love that I have another project!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I won! And we never saw Norm the cat again!

Sally F said...

Hey, I thought I was the best mission companion! :)

Lindsay said...

Sally...I have to say ALL my companions were the best. (excluding that one crazy visa waiter!)You were the best too!!! So many fun memories!!!!

Michelle said...

Dang! So bummed I missed out on this. I am sure whatever you make is going to be stinkin cute!

rach said...

Girl u are to sweet!!!! so for sure u are the funniest girl ever u win that contest way before me!!!! thanks your a sweetheart!!!