Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disneyland in October

Disneyland during Halloween is AWESOME! I loved all the decorations. The kids had not been to Disneyland since they were super little.
On our second day my sister, Meghan, joined us. Our favorite ride was The Tower of Terror. Jonah's face was priceless the first time we rode it. He was horrified. But when it was all done he wanted to ride it again!
It rained two out of the three days we were there. It made the lines short but it made us soggy and cold. I was so proud of the kids because they didn't complain once!
Notice all of Alexa's buttons. She cracked me up because she had to wear all of them each day. We went about a week before my birthday and the kids insisted I get a birthday button. Alexa thought it would be funny if she wore it with my name on it. She got such a kick out of people saying to her "Happy Birthday Lindsay!".

1 comments:

Tamie said...

lucky you GUYS!!!!! we had some friends go this fall too.....i think that perhaps fall is better than Christmastime?!?! one of these days we're gonna take those kids and it's gonna be F-un!
looks like you guys had a blast!