Saturday, May 22, 2010

Get your GLOW ON!!!

Before

After

I have been so excited to introduce my new baby to you!!!
No....it's not my friend Heather (pictured)!
My new baby is......

Bella Sol
Mobile Airbrush Tanning

801.712.5534

I bring the tan to you and leave you with a bronzed glow. I have researched and tested all the products on myself. I have found the best product that has no orange undertones. It looks so natural people will ask where you went on vacation. Swimsuit season is just around the corner! Why not get tan the safe way?

Prices start at $25.
Let me make you feel FABULOUS!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I need in on some of that action! And I love the model! :-)

Katie said...

This is brilliant! Will you be in Provo? How long does it last?

Jen said...

I want a sunless tan! How long will it last???

Angie said...

Lindsay, What a great Idea!! A little color might be just what I need before the babino is born! We miss you guys..need to try and get together soon!

meli said...

Do you travel to Georgia? : )