Tuesday, June 30, 2009

latest project




My green wall is complete! I decided to paint the long wall so you could see it as you walked down the stairs. I also made my curtains. I went through a model home a while back and was checking out all their decorations. I saw this style of curtain and of course checked them out to see how they were made....and then made them myself. I am known to say "don't buy that you can make it for half the price!". I also have been making lots of fun bright pillows too! Loving the basement!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow...you are so talented. Love the green wall and your pillows. You need to teach the rest of us all your "sweet skills"!

Katie said...

ooooh I love it too!

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!!! Looks so good. And you made those curtains?...wow! So cute!

Bridgette said...

Awesome girl! You are full of wonderful talents! I am loving the basement!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Sooo cute! I love the color scheme and the green wall is amazing. I'm jealous. I want a neat basement.

Meredith said...

I had no idea you were so "crafty!" I love how it all looks. Green is a way fun color!