Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I guess two dogs and three kids are just not enough animals in our house. We added to the mix this week......
Yes two mice!!!

The good news we are only babysitting them for Jonah's school class until Monday. I think that is about all I could handle. They are creepy and smelly!

I have made everyone pinky swear promise that the mice will never come out of the cage. We had to put them downstairs in Steve's office because the dogs want to eat them!!! Yikes! Hope we don't have to replace them before Monday!

1 comments:

Tamie said...

lol! big time.....sooooo glad that it's you and not me :) but i guess i shouldn't talk too loud or too swiftly b/c my hubby is a huge fan of snakes and spider (tarantulas more specifically---he has owned both at one time or another -- and thnakfully NOT while we've been together!)
his empty tank is just sitting up in my parents attic waiting to be filled by a snake...and i am out-voted in this depot, seeing as i'm the only person with estrogen running around our house. :)